1. Гость, если сервер для вас недоступен, попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в лаунчере, ознакомьтесь с данной темой, F.A.Q. или скачайте и переустановите клиент.

Гость, if the server is not available to you, try adding the folder with client to anti-virus exclusions and run verify in the launcher, read this topic, F.A.Q. or download and reinstall the client.

Frequently asked Questions | F.A.Q.

Тема в разделе "Guides and F.A.Q.", создана пользователем pwclassic, 31 янв 2018.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. pwclassic

pwclassic Administrator Команда pwclassic

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    1. Question: What time zone does the server
    Answer - Moscow, UTC+03:00. You can see server time in Calendar (near the Radar).

2. Question: Can I play in multiple windows and which program can I use?
    Answer - Yes, our rules do not prohibit the player to run multiple windows. No need to use any programs, just run the second window through the shortcut (launcher or elementclient).

3. Question: I forgot my bank / auction password, can I remove it?
    Answer - The auction password can not be removed. To remove the password from the bank you need to write to the email [email protected] , from the mail to which the account was registered, indicate your login and character nickname and request a password reset from the bank.

4. Question: How can I enter the game if I forgot my username / password?
    Answer - Check the registration letter in the email, there should be a login and password. If you have already changed your password, you can restore your username and change your password using this link - https://pwclassic.net/eng/register/index.php?mod=restore.

5. Question: What should I do if I forgot the mail to which I registered? Is it possible to change it?
    Answer - You cannot change email. To remind mail write to support, specify your username and nickname and ask to remind you your Email.

6. Question: I replenished my account, but gold not came to my account.
    Answer - Gold comes automatically within 5-10 minutes. The first thing to do is to exit the character and enter it again, if the gold did not appear:
    6.1. If you paid using UnitPay, at the end of payment a check with the payment number is displayed on the screen:
    6.1.1. If you saved it, write to user support - [email protected] and indicate it, if the check number is lost, indicate the transaction time (in Moscow).​
    6.2. If you paid using Free-Kassa, check your email for a receipt about payment from Free-Kassa:
    6.2.1. Payment check comes. Write in our support and specify the number of the payment that is specified in Payment check and explain the situation.
    6.2.2. Payment check not comes. Write in Free-Kassa support - https://www.free-kassa.ru/support.php , write your E-mail, Name and explain the situation, if you have screenshots of payment or checks from the bank attach them to the message.​
    6.3. If you paid using PayOp, the Order ID is displayed at the time of payment, and a payment receipt is sent to the email (depending on the payment method):
    6.3.1. If you saved the Order ID or check, write [email protected] to customer support and indicate it, if the check did not arrive or the Order ID is lost, indicate the transaction time (in Moscow).​

7. Question: I can't enter the character, game crashed. Frequent client crashes, errors in displaying textures or models.
    Answer - Try logging into another character:
    7.1. He doesn't enter other characters either. In this case, you need to verify in the launcher or reinstall the client.
    7.2. If you can join from other characters. You need to reset the game settings in client, if it doesn’t help - you need to explain the situation to the Game Master on forum or write in support.
    7.3. If you often experience a client crash, errors in displaying models or textures, try disabling the display of shadows in the settings, and also set the texture settings and general graphics settings to minimum quality.
    When the client crashes, a .dmp file appears in the element / logs folder, which contains information about the client crash, you need to make an archive of this folder: element / logs before starting the client (immediately after the crash) and send this archive (using a file hosting service) in personal message or in support.
    This will help us a lot in fixing crushes of client.

8. Question I do not receive a letter to the email to activate the account / change the password.
    Answer - If the spam folder is empty, please use the reserve site to register or change your password - http://perfectworld136.ru

9. Question: Can players change their character: gender, nickname or cultivation (hell/ heaven). Is it possible to change the name of the clan.
    Answer - No, these options are not available.

10. Question: Found an error in the game: translation, interface, description, etc.
    Answer - You can report the found error in this topic.

The waiting time for a response from the Support depends on the workload and priority of your request.
    If possible, ask a question on the forum in the appropriate section.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.

Поделиться этой страницей