1. Гость, если сервер для вас недоступен, попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в лаунчере, ознакомьтесь с данной темой или скачайте и переустановите клиент.

Гость, if the server is not available to you, try adding the folder with client to anti-virus exclusions and run verify in the launcher, read this topic or download and reinstall the client.

Questions from the English community

Тема в разделе "Question - Answer", создана пользователем Strider, 11 июн 2019.

1. Strider

Strider Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello.
    There's a few questions I want to ask in regards of the English community and PWCATS.

PWCATS stopped working on 06/6 in West, and 08/06 on other locations. Only bot working is Auction house.
    When can we expect it to be fully working again 100%?

Also, when will there be an update regarding the map locations and teleport stone locations to be translated to English?
    This affects us a lot as English players on this server.
    We want to keep playing here, but we need some translating changes. Also we've been waiting for our faction icon for over a month.

I understand the staff is busy working on the other server, but we also need attention.

Thank you.

2. pwclassic

pwclassic Администратор Команда pwclassic

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello, with the base of PWCATS now there is a problem from the side of the base, the developers of the base are trying to solve this problem, the timing of the solution, unfortunately, we do not know. This question does not depend on us.

As for the update, it is already 90% ready, we are waiting for the remaining files from technical department it will be the translation of teleport points and city names, as well as guild logos.

If you need a translation in some other places - write here.

3. Strider

Strider Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    First of all, thank you for the reply.

I don't think there's anything else that needs translation for now.

4. pwclassic

pwclassic Администратор Команда pwclassic

Симпатии:
    Баллы:

Поделиться этой страницей