1. Гость, если сервер для вас недоступен, попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в лаунчере, ознакомьтесь с данной темой, F.A.Q. или скачайте и переустановите клиент.

Гость, if the server is not available to you, try adding the folder with client to anti-virus exclusions and run verify in the launcher, read this topic, F.A.Q. or download and reinstall the client.

Player ТВОЯМАМА pulling Blizzard King boss repeatedly to Snowy Village

Тема в разделе "Complaints", создана пользователем Blade, 30 авг 2020.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Blade

Blade Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    @Staff,

Player ТВОЯМАМА keeps pulling the Blizzard King boss to the Snowy Village to kill a bunch of players that are in a SAFE Zone.
    These are players who are either AFK after doing Frost runs, or player Shops, selling goodies.
    Either the players are killed, or their HP charms are used by the boss's Area of Damage attack for long periods of time.
    The player is doing this on purpose as a means of griefing other players and laughs and jokes about it, because he thinks you will not do anything about it.
    This is ridiculous.

I have video proof of this (ТВОЯМАМА pulling the boss inside the village).

We need you to ban this player's account permanently. And of any other player who does this and proof is sent to you.

Please let me know how I should send you the video proof.

Looking forward to your swift reply!

Thank you,
    - Blade (long time player and donator in your server)

Frank_Jaguar нравится это.
  2. Blade

Blade Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
  3. pwclassic

pwclassic Administrator Команда pwclassic

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    At the moment it is not prohibited by the rules of the server and is a game moment.
    Therefore, we cannot issue a punishment to this player.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.

Поделиться этой страницей