1. Гость, если сервер для вас недоступен, попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в лаунчере, ознакомьтесь с данной темой и F.A.Q. или скачайте и переустановите клиент.

Гость, if the server is not available to you, try adding the folder with client to anti-virus exclusions and run verify in the launcher, read this topic and F.A.Q. or download and reinstall the client.

History - the guy with no balls or self respect

Тема в разделе "Other", создана пользователем WhiteAss, 18 дек 2020.

1. WhiteAss

WhiteAss Активный участник Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Heh, I remeber when History was asking us to leave elserder cus they are autistic russians (because kyd insulted him in teamspeak at some pvp)
    I also remember how history joined elserder to get r6 wep, asking me everyday to ask kyd about it.

I highly doubt that elserder would have farmed your r6 wep if I wasn't there to supply them with my accounts. Keep that in mind.

In any case I want to show everyone the kind of back stabbing coward you are.
    When I insult someone I do it to their face because I want to and not in hopes some ugly alchoolic russian tramp (medaed, pipitka) will show me her dick.

I'm suddenly not sorry anymore that you are stuck in your parents house, working as a security guard. Being in your 20s with a dead end job I can already see how your life ends up )))

@Frezon you should look in a mirror before calling anyone names. Last time I saw you, you were full of white sauce on your face from @FLSnow and kyd.

[​IMG]

Вложения:

SlowMo нравится это.
  2. WhiteAss

WhiteAss Активный участник Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    [​IMG]

Вложения:

• history 2.PNG
      history 2.PNG
      Размер файла: