Frequently asked Questions

Тема в разделе "Question - Answer", создана пользователем pwclassic, 31 янв 2018.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. pwclassic

pwclassic Администратор Команда pwclassic

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    1. Question: What time zone does the server
    Answer - Moscow, UTC+03:00. You can see server time in Calendar (near the Radar).

2. Question: Can I play in multiple windows and which program can I use?
    Answer - Yes, our rules do not prohibit the player to run multiple windows. No need to use any programs, just run the second window through the shortcut (launcher or elementclient).

3. Question: I forgot my bank / auction password, can I remove it?
    Answer - The auction password can not be removed. To remove the password from the bank you need to write to the email [email protected] , from the mail to which the account was registered, indicate your login and character nickname and request a password reset from the bank.

2. pwclassic

pwclassic Администратор Команда pwclassic

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    4. Question: How can I enter the game if I forgot my login?
    Answer - Check the registration letter in the mail, there must be a login. If it does not write to the email [email protected] , from the mail to which the account was registered, and ask to remind you login.

5. Question: What should I do if I forgot the mail to which I registered? Is it possible to change it?
    Answer - You cannot change email. To remind mail write to support, specify your username and nickname and ask to remind you your Email.

6. Question: I replenished my account, but gold not came to my account.
    Answer - Gold comes automatically within 5-10 minutes. The first thing to do is to exit the character and enter it again, if the gold did not appear, check your mail for Payment check:
    8.1. Payment check comes. Write in our support and specify the number of the payment that is specified in Payment check and explain the situation.
    8.2. Payment check not comes. Write in Free-Kassa support - https://www.free-kassa.ru/support.php , write your E-mail, Name and explain the situation, if you have screenshots of payment or checks from the bank attach them to the message.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.

Поделиться этой страницей