1. Гость, если сервер для вас недоступен, попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в лаунчере, ознакомьтесь с данной темой, F.A.Q. или скачайте и переустановите клиент.

Гость, if the server is not available to you, try adding the folder with client to anti-virus exclusions and run verify in the launcher, read this topic, F.A.Q. or download and reinstall the client.

English Speaking Guilds?

Тема в разделе "Question - Answer", создана пользователем SheeLah, 31 мар 2019.

1. SheeLah

SheeLah Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello :) Just want to say again my friend and I are loving this server...feels so good to play pwi like it was ment to be played :) I was wondering if there are any english speaking guilds on the server or anyone that speaks english that could help us in the future with things like instances? We will try to use translator so we can ask for help when needed :) Just was curious! Thank you again :)

2. pwclassic

pwclassic Administrator Команда pwclassic

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello, there is a small English-speaking guild on the server, you can ask for help in your language in world chat, there are players who understand English.

frankie нравится это.
  3. Madlax

Madlax Активный участник Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Feel free to ask for help in the world chat, i'm trying to help foreigners when online/free. And I know some other players who doing the same.

4. Slurth

Slurth Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    English Speaking Guild Outlander looking for more members. You can pm me :Slurth, Aganesu, failed, pufpuf, Phi or traditional use world chat about any officer. ;)

Поделиться этой страницей